This time of year is truly the best—with Thanksgiving upon us and the holiday season right on its heals, it’s the perfect time to reflect on all of the wonderful things that have happened this year and what we have to be thankful for. So, we’d like to take this opportunity to impart five great reasons why we at Kidz Central Station are thankful this year. We wish all of the Kidz Central Station families out there a very Happy Thanksgiving!
1. We love what we do. We feel truly lucky that we get to go to work each day and help NYC parents (like us!) find classes and activities that make their kids happy. We all know what it’s like to search high and low for the right kids’ classes, so it makes us feel good to know that we’re making life just a little bit easier with Kidz Central Station.
2. We all have wonderful families who support us every day. Period, end.
3. We get to come up with new and unique ways to reach the NYC parenting community. From our recent event at Toys “R” Us to our Best Kids’ Birthday Party Finder, it’s exciting and fun to reach parents in brand new ways, and best serve their needs. If you have questions or suggestions, let us know!
4. We get to meet and learn about lots of NYC families. Each day, parents call and email us with questions about kids’ activities—what’s the best music class for a 6 month old girl? (There are tons!) Do you have soccer for a 3 year old boy? (Yes, of course!) Through these exchanges we learn about what parents are looking for, what they want, and how we can better serve them. Right now we are gearing up for winter classes, so let us know if you need help finding the best classes for your child!
5. We all get to enjoy the upcoming Thanksgiving break. This Thursday on Thanksgiving, we all get to take a moment to sit back, relax, and enjoy some much-needed family time (as well as Thanksgiving activities!). We hope you do too!