It’s the end of the school year!
Basketball Summer Camp. Ages 5+; weekly Jun 17th – Aug 29th; 9am-4pm; John Jay College, Nord Anglia School, or Grace Church School. NYC Basketball Kids will be hosting 11 weeks of star-studded basketball camps featuring NBA players such as Golden State Warrior Shawn Livingston, Portland Trail Blazer Enes Kanter, NBA Dunk Contest Champion Hamidou Diallo, Philadelphia 76er Tobias Harris, Knicks legend Walt “Clyde” Frazier, and more!
- Swim Summer Camp. Ages 5-14, weekly Jul 1st – Aug 23rd; Half Day or Full Day; Léman Manhattan Prep Upper School
Grow & Learn with Physique Swimming this Summer! Their mission is to inspire campers, contribute to their long term development, broaden their horizons and change the way they view the world.
- Swim & STEM Summer Camp. Ages 4-5, 6-7 & 8-12, various weeks Jun 24th – Aug 30th; Half Day or Full Day; Waterside Plaza
Physique Swimming & NORY STEM – your dream camp is here! In the morning, innovators work in groups to solve problems in a collaborative and creative way with hands-on projects. In the afternoon, campers practice instructional swim three days a week.
- Shibley Summer Day Camp. Ages 3-13; Full Summer; 9AM – 4PM; Full day including bus transportation; Long Island
Each day children from Long Island, Manhattan, Queens & Brooklyn gather together in a beautiful setting in Northern Nassau County that feels like the Adirondacks. Campers swim 2x/day (American Red Cross swim instruction) and participate in a mix of athletics, arts, adventure and more activities.
- Robots & Science Summer Camp. Ages 3-4, 5-7 & 8-12, various weeks Jun 24th – Aug 30th; Half Day or Full Day; Multiple locations in Manhattan and Brooklyn
Your child will spend the day doing what they love and learning while they do it. Young innovators will use their strengths, as well as develop new skills, to program a robot and build circuits and structures.
- S.T.E.A.M/Robotics Summer Camp. Ages 5-14, weekly Jul 8th – Aug 30th; 8:30am – 3:30pm; UES, Long Island City
Snapology offers the best summer day camps around! With a different theme every week, your kids will love the fun camp topics and activities. Shh, don’t tell them it’s educational!
- SUMMER DANCE & THEATRE CAMP. Ages 4-12; Weekly Jul 8th – Aug 30th; Half Day or Full Day; StuyTown/Peter Cooper
I Can Do That NYC is New York’s most unique place for kids to learn to sing, dance and act by learning from Broadway professionals and a team of aspiring ICDT professionals. They learn different styles of dance, participate in theatre games, scene work, improv and singing with a live accompanist. Each week ends with a fun BROADWAY INSPIRED SHOW for family and friends.
- Little Athletes Summer Camp. Ages 2 to 3.5, Jun 10th – Aug 2nd; 9am-12:30pm, UWS
FunFit campers will enjoy an action-packed summerfull of games and adventures experienced through weekly themes, sports play and more. Sports include soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, hockey, volleyball, lacrosse and gymnastics. Daily events include music, dance, art, cooking, yoga and outdoor orienteering.
- Soccer & STEM Summer Camp. Ages 3-4 & 5-7; various weeks Jun 2410th – Aug 30th; Half Day or Full Day; Multiple locations in Manhattan and Brooklyn
In the morning, innovators will develop new skills, to program a robot, build circuits, conduct experiments and more. In the afternoon, the athletes will learn the fundamentals of soccer with the pros of Super Soccer Stars.
- Summer Chefs Camp. Ages 2-4, 4-7, 8-11 & 11-14, Jul 1 – Aug 30; check schedules; SoHo
Freshmade NYC offers hands-on healthy cooking classes appropriate for all age groups.
Summer Entrepreneurship. Ages 5-10, Jul 29th – Aug 2nd; 9AM – 4PM; UWS
- In this week of real-life adventure, children will learn to understand others’ needs, develop solutions to a problem and gain the courage to take risks as they develop their own business. Most importantly, they learn that being creative and driven is not only rewarding, but also a whole lot of fun!